Monday, July 18, 2011

Miss Haberdash nostalgia....

Beky of Pivotal Expressions put me on to Paper Runway a great, new magazine for all of us addicted to stationery- read it online.

Which got me thinking about my first magazine, Bunty, and the fun I had each week cutting out the paper doll & her amazing 1970s wardrobe. This was a regular feature on the back page.


My current favourite read is the UK magazine Selvedge a very expensive splurge. And the others, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar et al, well, I read them at the hairdressers!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog via pale blue door, I too am a Lanky lass but still here! The black pudding's are indeed very tasty but the drizzle ? I wish !! it's been torrential rain for most of july.... off now for a poke around in your archive.
    Best wishes ,Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, Welcome to my blog. I get a weekly weather report from my Mum in Bury, so I sympathize!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete